You will not be entitled to the Retrenchment benefit in the following circumstances, if you:
• Are self-employed or employed by a business owned by a member of your family.
• Resign or accept voluntary retrenchment.
• Reach the end of a non-renewable fixed term contract or a contract of a temporary or casual nature.
• Retire or are dismissed by your employer.
• Or your employer was aware that you were to be retrenched prior to the commencement date of your cover.
• Lose your job due to fraud, dishonesty, illegal conduct, sickness, injury or medical condition.
If you are on a temporary, casual or fixed term contract and it reaches its natural end (your services are
terminated on the stated date when your contract comes to an end and your contract is not extended or