The following documents will be required to assess the Claim:
· Completed claim form.
· Copy of the Identity Document of the Life Insured.
· Employer declaration.
· Copy of the job description of the Life Insured.
· Copies of sick leave records.
· Medical report completed by the Medical Practitioner who treated the Life Insured.
· Copies of any Medical Specialist reports supporting the Disability.
· Proof of Life insured qualifications - copies of certificate/s, diplomas/degree/s.
· Proof of Your bank details, not older than 3 (three) months.
The Insurer reserves the right to request further documentation when deemed necessary. Once a valid claim for Permanent Disability has been paid, the Policy will cease and there will be no cover for Death or Retrenchment Benefit.