We are looking for a Copywriter to bring our brand to life across all digital touch-points from acquisition to recognition. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will drive engagement and conversation with current and prospective Payflex customers and partners, maintaining the unique voice of the brand.
- Develop creative messaging for all CRM and social channels focused on driving engagement and usage with new and existing customers.
- Work independently and as part of a small team.
- Interpret creative direction, follow brand tone and style guides, and maintain a learner’s mindset.
- Turn-around copy quickly, revise, and articulate the message to key stakeholders.
- Participate in all necessary internal and external meetings — briefings, brainstorming sessions, and presentations — with various stakeholders and leaders.
- Quickly gain an understanding of the brand platform, audience segments and organization.
- Translate strategies into appropriate copy recommendations, and develop concepts to support marketing goals.
- Conceptualise and execute sound creative ideas for email, digital, social, print collateral, video and other marketing communications in an efficient and economical manner.
- Create outstanding concepts in a way that shows a thorough understanding of the audience and project strategy.
- Work well with our agency partners to ensure creative vision is achieved and business expectations are met.
- Offer innovative advice and solutions from industry examples and experience.
- Prioritize workload and demonstrate excellent time management skills.
Your portfolio will reveal an engaging, editorial tone of voice. Among your strengths will be energy and a roll-up-your-sleeved work ethic, a vision of creative possibility in virtually any media and the ability to form dynamic working partnerships with your colleagues.
- Relevant qualification
- 4+ years of experience as a Copywriter
- Experience in direct and engagement marketing
- Experience in writing for user interaction
- Good eye for detail with a locked eye on the big picture
- Excellent communication skills
- Your work covers a variety of digital media that can expand across email, landing pages and social
- Strong creative and conceptual vision, with the ability to approach every assignment with a fresh perspective
- Preference will be given to individuals from previously disadvantaged backgrounds